Friday 6 March 2009

Hello my name is Kevin Todd and I own and run Varis Pipe Dreams, in the beautiful town of Forres in North East Scotland.
Varis Pipe Dreams is the largest supplier of sugarcraft tools, sundries and equipment in Scotland.
We also produce some stunning cake designs from our shop in the high street in Forres, on top of this we make our own chocolates.
I am so excited about setting up this blog as it is something I have been meaning to do for such a long time.
The hope is it will give me space to offer help, advice and assistance to those in the sugarcraft world that may need it.
I am not, I realise the font of all knowledge but if I can help I will. And if I cant then I hope to be able to point you into the right direction.
Recently I have been asked a lot about Sugarveil, a new product from the USA that we use in many of our cake designs. I hope to use the blog to show people how to use it effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment