Saturday 2 May 2009

Book a course with Lorraine


I took myself down to West Calder some time last year and spent a brilliant couple of days with the "world renowned" Lorraine Mckay.

She is a cracker of a person and a brilliant teacher.

I think when it comes to modelling every ones work is different. They are like your signature models, so individual in style that you can tell who made them. I can look at a model and know that it is one of Lorraine's one of Debbie Browns and know its one of hers.

my models are not a patch on either of these two ladies but I am getting better and it is thanks to Lorraine. She has asked for a recent picture of one of mine so here it is, hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you're such a charmer! Fabulous models too mister. Were your ears ringing today?? I was just talking about you being in class...how funny is that! I hope to be seeing you soon. x

    ReplyDelete