Saturday 1 May 2010

A Great New Link, and a Great Weekend

Hi all,

I hope you have some fabulous plans for a great weekend! As its mayday weekend, maybe you wont be stuck in the kitchen producing cakes. I am going to see my god daughter in Oliver tonight and then I intend to be travelling down to Kilmarnock on Sunday to view a camper van.

I have a hankering to take off on the open road for my Sunday and Monday days off. I think we live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world and I never seem to get to see it. I especially want to see more of our west coast. keep your fingers crossed for me!
on another note have a look at this blog spot http://www.cuttingedgecakeart.com/blog.php
They have spent a lot of time trialling the new Cricut Cake and give some pretty good unbiased reporting on it. See what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment