Monday 27 April 2009

Where does the time go?

When I first started this blog I was so full of good intentions.
I was going to sign on to the blog at least once a day and share thoughts and ideas with other Like minded people. People who were as into cake decorating as I was and the page was going to be a way of letting my friends in the sugarcraft field know what was going on, what new products were out etc etc.
I just signed on to the computer and found my last post to be the one wishing you all a happy Easter. So although I am full of good intentions, I am not keeping the blog up to date!
Having said that the blog is something that I enjoy doing in my forever dwindling moments of spare time, I don't want this to change.
So please bare with me and remember that my blog is never going to be seen by me as a chore and as such may be without any new content from time to time.
I just don't get the time but there is light at the end of the tunnel as I have a brilliant young confectioner that works with me and in time I will be able to spend a little more time on the blog and all the other office paperwork etc, as I hand more of the day to day stuff over to her.
I hope she reads this!!!


I will be back in touch soon and thanks for keeping an eye on the blog for me all of you that follow it.

1 comment:

  1. YES doesn't time run away with you. Now you see what it's like to juggle so much at one time. I think we should have a blogging day together Kev what do you say! Nice to know you'll be checking in whenever you can...get posting some photos too, I want to see what you're up to. :o)

    ReplyDelete